Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How I Spend My School Holidays by Lee Ruey-Min

How did I spend my school holidays

My name is Lee Ruey-Min. I went to Miri to help one of the church there to start their Vacation Bible School (VBS).I took a plane to miri and had my breakfast on the plane. And we stayed in ML apartment and the next day we had kolok mee for breakfast.

When I woke up I was sick with fever and sore throat. My mother immediately sent me to see a doctor. But I was feeling better the next day and had fun playing with my new found friends there – kids and toys.

At VBS we teach the kids about GOD by singing and learning at bible classes.

We also have a lot of fun by playing games and eating lots of yummy food like cupcakes, bacon garlic toast with sour cream and ice creamed milo!

And when VBS is over we took a plane back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment